Victory Lap

I got done with fall classes a week ago, and I've basically been lounging on my couchbed playing video games and sleeping ever since. I awoke today and realized it's been over a month (or longer!?) since I've posted anything on my blog. So here I am! 




The first image was taken in Detroit with my friend Ruby for one of her photography assignments at FIT, and the other two were also taken in the D on different days. 

Funny story. While I was doing the shoot in the last picture, someone broke into my car and jacked all my stuff. Computer, phone, cash, you name it. I drove the 30 minutes back to Ann Arbor with a massive hole in my windshield, and after I got home I didn't know what to do with myself. Not having a computer or phone is bizarre. 
Buuuut, everything is back in order now. I ain't mad.

More soon!


6 comments:

  1. hey ur very amazing!!! would u like to follow each other? let me know, pls ;)

    www.aiiness.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyhoney!
    love your blog,
    we're following you now ;)
    xxx

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com
    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com
    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sense of style is pretty good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing shoot

    Http://Fashioneiric.Blogspot.Com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete